We at Scooters Direct Key West & Bintelli LLC believe that a quality product with a strong warranty is what are customers are looking for. To ensure complete customer satisfaction, Scooters Direct, Carco Services LLC, & Bintelli LLC is pleased to offer the following product warranty for “On Road” Bintelli branded units. The manufacturer warranty begins on the day of delivery to the end user or one year from the time of delivery to the dealer, whichever is first.
Bintelli LLC provides a two (2) year limited parts only warranty. The battery and frame are covered for a period of two (2) years. All other components not mentioned below in the “limitations of liability” are covered for a period of one (1) year. There is no limitation of mileage attached to this warranty. This warranty remains active provided that the following conditions are met:
• An authorized Bintelli dealership performs the initial vehicle setup and submits a completed pre-delivery checklist along with a completed warranty registration within fifteen (15) days of the sale of the unit.
• An authorized Bintelli dealership performs the initial five hundred (500) mile service.
• All warranty work is completed by authorized Bintelli dealerships.
• All requests for warranty work are directed to Bintelli LLC from the dealer prior to beginning the repair.
• End user follows the maintenance schedule provided in the owner’s manual and has all maintenance documented by an authorized Bintelli dealership. Oil changes are to be completed at a minimum of every six (6) months or fifteen hundred (1,500) miles, whichever comes first.
The warranty does not include minor surface rips, tears, scrapes, blemishes, or other cosmetic damages due to normal use or other damage, whether intentional or unintentional. The warranty will also not cover damage due to the use of improper chemicals or cleaners that have been applied to the unit. Any misdiagnosis of the problem leading to improper repair will not be covered under the warranty. Unapproved modifications to the unit will void the warranty. Reimbursement will never be granted for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, or damages that are consequential or inconsequential. The warranty only covers manufacturer defects. Any damage due to misuse or neglect or failure to maintain the product will not be covered by the warranty. Standard wearable parts are not covered under the warranty, including belts, tires, brake pads, spark plugs, fluids, bulbs, body panels, and other expendable parts. The warranty will not apply to units used for rental purposes. Transportation damage will not be covered under the warranty. Any transportation damage must be noted on the delivery slip when signing for the delivery or the carrier will not cover damage that occurred during transit. All maintenance expenses are the responsibility of the end user. No coverage will be provided due to tornado, earthquake, flood, fire, or any other “acts of God”. Bintelli may alter this document with or without notice at any time. Any engine damage due to misuse of the product, lack of maintenance, over revving, and/or improper usage on highways and long trips, will not be covered under warranty. Determination of misuse to be made by dealer or distributor.