- Frame: Alloy Al6061, (Black, White, Red), with front emblem (Alloy) and bottom bike label.
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8 Threaded Suspension 100mm Travel
- Headset: (Black) 1 1/8 Threaded, Sealed Bearings, Alloy Shell, (Adjustable Length)
- Handlebars: Alloy, 700 mm length with 35mm rise (textured black)
- Grips: Ergonomic Grips standard
- Adjustable Stem: 1 1/8 Alloy with Extended Rise off Front Head Tube.
BRAKES / LEVERS:
- Brakes/Levers: TekTro Mechanical Disc Brakes with Front/Rear 160mm Rotors
RIMS AND WHEEL SETS:
- Rim: 14″ x 100 mm, 36H.
- Front Hubs: Alloy Sealed Bearing, Quick Release
- Rear Hub: Bafang Brushless Motor Hub 250-Watt System, with Sealed Bearings; Single Speed
- Tire: 14″ by 4″ width; Premium tires with high-density rubber for puncture resistance
- Tubes: 14″ x 4″ Schrader valve.
- Crank Set: Alloy 38T chain ring, Alloy crank with 175mm Arm, Dual Chain-Guard Non-Slip, or Chain Loose.
- Chain: KMC Rust Buster.
- BB Set: Steel shell, sealed bearings, 100mm shell width.
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 mm, 350 mm length (black).
- Seatpost Clamp: Alloy with Quick Release.
- Fenders: Front and Rear.
- Lights: Front and Rear.
- Rear Wheel Hub Motors: 250-Watt, (360w Peak Power), 36 Volt, 20 Amp Hour Battery, Distance per Charge 50 Miles.
- Throttle: Handlebar Mounted Thumb Throttle.
- Display Pad: Handlebar Mounted Digital Display with 3 Levels of Power: Low-Medium-High.
- Control Unit: Internal Mounted 15 Amp Controllers for separate electronic systems.
- Battery: Sealed Poly Casing, Lithium-Ion Technology with High-Density SONY® or Panasonic® Cells with 1,000 Cycles, 30 Amp BMS.
- Battery Duration: 8 Amp Hours, 50 Miles per Charge. (Tested with 210 lb. man riding).
- Charger: Long-Lasting 3 Amp Charger, Charge Time 4 Hours. (Use of a Quick Charge Charger is Proven to Shorten Battery Life.)
- Optional Solar Panel (Additional): This comes with its own storage bag (15″ x 16″ x 1″) and fits on any saddlebag measuring about the size of a laptop. The dimensions of the fold-out solar panel completely unfolded is 33″ x 43″. This output of the Fold-Out Solar Panel has been calculated both with measuring devices as well as testing in various real-life scenarios. The Fold Out Solar Panels produces between 1.5 Amps per hour to a max of 2.76 Amps per Hour. Testing in 60 Degree F temperatures on a sunny day in Hilton Head, SC fully charged the battery in about 5 hours. A test in colder temperatures on a cloudy day in Bend, OR took about 7 hours to fully charge the battery. We also found that the solar panel charged a cell phone at the same time in less than an hour. This makes this a great accessory to have on any Electric Bike with a Rear Rack and Saddle Bag or Backpack.
WEIGHT AND PACKAGING:
- Weight and Packing: 85% complete.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
SPEED / DISTANCE:*
- Speed: Non-Pedaling Assist Maximum Speed 18 MPH.* Maximum Speed 18 MPH, Tested and proven with 210 lb man.
- Maximum Torque: 50 NM; This bike gets max torque immediately so both wheels spin if you hit full throttle.
- Distance: Non-Pedaling Distance Approximately 50 Miles at Steady Full Speed*
* Please Note:
These are averages as terrain, incline and weight of rider are factors that can obviously impact these figures. Other manufacturers test their speed and distance on a bike stand with no friction, no weight which greatly impact results. Our figures are tested with a 200 lb. person on the bike in real-time in real terrain.